Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Favorite Up-Do

Lately, I have been trying to find different, cute ways to do my hair. I like it short, but like even more to pull it up out of my face. So I mostly wear my hair long. I have been going back and forth whether I should get my hair cut short, or just let it grow and maybe put some layers in later. (I love/hate layers. They looks so pretty but not really on my head.)

So as I have been roaming through all of the wonderful Pinterest hairstyles, I tried a few. My hair is so fine and stubborn. Some of the styles I tried didn't look or work the best with my hair. So I kind of made up my own. I'm sure you've seen this done before many times, but i just figured out a really easy way to do it. All you need:

3 ponytails
A few bobby pins (these are my bff)

Here's what I did:

French Braid the two sides of your hair, just in the front. (I always have a harder time going to the back.)

Right
Left

Here are some closer pics (don't judge the braid I'm still mastering it)
I had to add a boppy pin for a stray hair













I used bigger pony tails with these braids because I don't have the tiny ones. If I did, I would use those.

Now for the last step:

Gather all hair and put into a messy bun,
and hopefully it will look like this:

Please excuse the white ponytail, that's all I have
Can't even see it on this side ;)

This is my favorite because it looks nice/cute and it is out of my face and baby's face. Also I love how easy and fast it is to put up. Takes me about 5 minutes tops, if the braids look good the first time. Try it and let us know how it worked for you!

                                                   *B*                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment