Thursday, July 26, 2012

Timeless Hair Studio Grand-Opening



I had my grand opening open house last Friday for my hair studio and it was so much fun! My family helped me out tons in knowing exactly what to do! 


Welcome
I had little lotions and hair product samples for door prizes and we had lots of fun! A lot of people were interested and I even made quite a few appointments!!

We had strawberries and watermelon for the people that came by and we also had Kayliegh’s cute bows and headbands out on display! 

Kayliegh and her cute bows
I had taken flyers advertising the open house around the neighborhood earlier in the week and those that were not able to make it have contacted me and are wanting to come to me as well! I got to show off my salon and all of my hard work and I was very happy and proud of everything I have accomplished this far! I 
could not have done it without my family and I am so grateful for their help and their faith in me! 

A kind of funny thing happened the day after I took flyers around. I was at work and I got a phone call from the post office. Well I guess it is illegal to put flyers and really anything that doesn’t have a postage stamp on it in a mailbox.



Pretty well all of my flyers had gone in mailboxes so they weren’t too happy with me. They were nice though and let me know that I can’t do that again and let me off with a warningJ oops… at least now I know!  
Thanks for stoppin' by!
*H*



1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha aha. Dumb rules! Jeez. It's just a friggin piece of paper!

    ReplyDelete